Hurrah…Not only are we through the hump of the week; I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award. Who knew today would turn out so great?
Special shout out to MissteriosoDas for the nomination. Head right over to their blog where you will find lots of clever anecdotes and funny blog posts.
The Rules in Play:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog. (I chose a different logo, is that allowed? I’m a bit of a rebel don’t you know!)
- List the rules. (sorted!)
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (Up above)
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Thanks Okoto Enigma.)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself. (Check out below.)
- Answer the questions you were asked. (OK, below.)
- You have to nominate 10-20 people. (I’ll try.)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog. (Do I have too? 😉 )
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question. (I’m thinking.)
3 Things about Me:
- I’m currently tucking into a bowl of chili con carne and glass of rose wine. I’m in heaven!
- I’m on countdown to the weekend. I’m going away for a few nights with some friends. Were stopping at the woodlands here. I love girly weekends away with a bit of walking. Hopefully share some pictures with you next week.
- I can’t function without a morning coffee. Since purchasing a posh coffee machine, I’ve had to take out a second mortgage to accommodate my habit.
What would you do if you woke up and found yourself in an island?
Hmm, I’d be wondering how the hell I got in an island and how much oxygen I had left. Not really feeling the whole being buried alive thing. Ohhh did you mean on an island? If so, I’d be frequenting the local bar. If there wasn’t one, I’d be going on a scavenger hunt for coconuts and rum.
If you had magic what would be the first thing you would do with it?
Well this would really depend on the type of magic we’re talking about here. If it were magic mushrooms for example; I’d probably go for a little trip somewhere. Might take in Amsterdam whilst I’m at it.
What fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life and why?
This question?? Absolutely baffled me! I really do need to have a think about this. I can’t picture a fictional character off the top of my head that I consider boring. Hmm.. nope, still thinking. Let me ponder that one and I’ll come up with a response shortly.
What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
Ahh, well, yes. Not sure I want to divulge this story. Did I tell you about the time I was rescued from Les Arcs skiing resort in France? I couldn’t actually ski when I hopped on the chair lift to a black run. ‘It would be fun’ they said. ‘They’ being my ‘so called friends’. Ended up crashing whilst attempting slalom on the way down. I had to literally be rescued from the mountain and ended up in traction. Just kidding; the x-ray revealed no injury but I was so thankful I had travel insurance. The rescue alone would have cost in the region of about £15k. Anyway, long story short, the dumbest way of getting an injury is attempting something you can’t actually do and then calling upon mountain rescue to come fetch you. It wasn’t big and it wasn’t clever and I don’t recommend it. I do however recommend travel insurance.
Sun or Moon?
Ever wondered what’s on the dark side of the mood? No, I’m not referring to the Pink Floyd album here. Seriously though, is there anything out there? I’d go moon just because I’m curious about this.
So my 5 questions to fellow nominated bloggers:
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- Do you have any regrets in life?
- If you had to pick a hobby out of colouring or sewing what would you choose and why?
- Where do you see yourself in 20 years time?
- Writing in blue ink or blank ink?
I need to have a think about other nominees so I’ll be updating this over the next few days.