Incredible I seem to be racking up these nominations faster than Meryl Streep’s had Academy Award wins.
“Firstly, wow! I so wasn’t expecting this. I mean this is such an honour. Special thanks to the nonalcoholicstudent who has nominated me for this. I also want to thank my blogging comrades for putting up with my rants and raves. Finally thanks go out to my husband (the grumpy bastard at home) and my wonderful children, without which, non of this would be possible.”
Enough of my acceptance speech, and onto the rules of the game:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 DEADLY SINS:
- I have climbed Mt Kilimanjaro. It was a good few years back and one of the most exhilarating but hardest things I have done. Not quite as hard as the Four Inns Challenge (that was just f#!king torturous).
- I am a brown belt in kickboxing. I haven’t been for a while and need to get back down the gym. I have no motivation currently. You’d seem to think the size of my growing ass would spur me on but no, I’d rather tuck into the biscuit box than do anything about it. Have you seen my earlier blog post Diet Starts Monday? Confronted with cheesecake, my fat ass didn’t stand a chance!
- I have a fear of flying. I love visiting new countries and exploring new destinations but I haven’t been abroad since the birth of my son. Holy Moly!! That was like 3 years ago! Best think about renewing my passport and getting back on a plane!
- If given an option of a pudding or cheeseboard, the cheeseboard wins every time. So predictable that my husband proposed using a cheeseboard in a restaurant a few days before my 30th Birthday. He tried to be romantic, bless him.
- I never met my fathers parents. They both died before I was born. I wonder sometimes what they were like. That always interests me and I wish I knew them.
- My favourite childhood film was/still is The Goonies. I mean come on; the truffle shuffle (LOL).
- I don’t believe in the moon landings and by that, I mean I don’t believe man has ever stepped foot on the moon (controversial can of worms…..and debate).
and remember folks “Goonies never say die!!”