direct sunlight unbroken by cloud, especially over a comparatively large area.
used as a friendly or sometimes threatening form of address.
Incredible, I have been nominated for another award! This time; the Sunshine Blogger Award and who doesn’t need a little bit of sunshine in their lives right? Thank you to Anna The Fangirl for the nomination.
Please do check out her fabulous blog: https://annathefangirl.wordpress.com/
So here are the Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog (done).
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you (done).
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions (done).
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog (done).
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
If I only had to pick one place and it was somewhere I’d not been before, I would go to Canada. I enjoy a bit of a ramble and I imagine walking there and taking in the beautiful scenery that I’ve seen only in photographs.
What do you miss most about childhood?
Innocence. One day you wake up and BAM! The magic and naivety are gone! I think when you lose that innocence, childhood is gone and its that innocence that makes childhood what it is.
What is your favourite time of the year/holiday?
Walking in a winter wonderland. I love when the days start drawing in early. The hat, scalf and gloves come out. There is Halloween, bonfire night, my birthday, my daughters birthday and then Christmas. Whats not to love.
What is your favourite post on your blog?
I think its what gets you as its written with my dad in mind and something I’m passionate about; music.
What are you afraid of?
I’m most afraid of not seeing my children grow up. I cant wait to be that mother in a meringue watching my daughter walk down the aisle or picking my son up from his first day at school and waiting to hear all about his day.
Do you like movies or books better?
Got to be books. Movies are great but books allow you to create and imagine the story. Movies take away that visualisation process as they do it for you.
What kind of animal would you choose to be your pet?
A dog. We’re currently on the look out for a puppy. Not quite made our mind up yet though whether to go for a rottie or lab.
Are you a morning person or night owl?
I can be both. Have you ever been for a walk in the early hours when the sun is just coming up? Breathtaking. When my head is too full of ideas I can be a real night owl. This is why I love the concept of blogging. It’s a base to brain dump all of the crap that goes on in my head.
Would you rather have a fun night out or stay in?
Depends what mood I’m in. I love getting dressed up for a night out because I don’t do it very often but there isn’t anything better in my opinion that being curled up in front of a fire, with PJs on, kids squabbling, a film on in the background with a glass of wine in hand.
Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I’d seen a couple of Facebook friends had joined the blogging bandwagon and thought why not; I could do that. I used to write a lot. I guess I stopped because well life. It kinda got in the way.
What was the last thing that made you smile?
We had a Come Dine with Me style dinner party last night (yes I’m feeling a little delicate, the Ibuprofen hasn’t quite kicked in yet) and my son stopped at his grandparents. What made me smile was when my husband picked him up this morning and he came stomping in rambling about dinosaurs.
My questions to you:
- What motivates you to get up in the morning?
- What was the last thing you ate?
- Eternal sunshine or eternal snow?
- Do you want to build a snowman? Whats your favourite Disney film?
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you long for?
- What was the happiest day of your life?
- Red, white or rose? (Yes I’m on about wine here)
- What was the last thing that made you cry? (real tears, or with laughter)
- Have you ever been fishing?
- Are you afraid of spiders?
- What inspired your most recent blog post?